- Journalists, photographers and cameramen who like following the «Trento - Bondone» hill climb shall apply for their accreditation at Press office, by Monday 28th June, specifying the name(s) and surname(s) of each person and the newspaper they work for.
- The requests shall be sent on editor's headed paper or through the editorxs e-mail address. The e-mail address where to send the application is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the time of the withdrawal of the pass, the journalists will have to sign the release in favor of the Scuderia Trentina, which also contains the self-declaration form for Covid-19 risk, which you can downloaded here and sent to us immediately via email.
- Pass can be collected at Grand Hotel Trento (Via Alfieri 1) on Friday afternoon and on Saturday. On Sunday, being the press room set up at the closed park, it will not be possible to deliver the passes not previously collected.
- The press room will be located in Rocce Rosse area, near closed park. Wireless internet service will be provided.
- Car passes are not provided. All accredited journalists are allowed to park their cars in the reserved parking lot on the right just before the finish. Staff members will allow the access to the area only to journalists showing their personal pass.