- Journalists, photographers and cameramen who like following the «Trento - Bondone» hill climb shall apply for their accreditation at Press office, by Monday 5 June, specifying the name(s) and surname(s) of each person and the newspaper they work for.
- The requests shall be sent on editor's headed paper or through the editorxs e-mail address. The e-mail address where to send the application is email@example.com.
- Furthermore, at the time of collection of the passes, they must give us this form after completing and signing it.
- Here you will find a list of all the rules to be respected.
- Passes can be collected on Friday 9 June from 3 to 8 pm and for the whole day of Saturday 10 June at the Hotel Everest (Corso degli Alpini, 14) in Trento.
- The press room will be located in Rocce Rosse area, near closed park. Wireless internet service will be provided.
- Car passes are not provided. All accredited journalists are allowed to park their cars in the reserved parking lot on the right just before the finish. Staff members will allow the access to the area only to journalists showing their personal pass.